Foundation course lasts one academic year (from 1st September to 31st August). Foundation course offers full-time education program according to the curriculum.
Deadline for submitting documents is June-August of the year you are planning to study.
Tuition fee: 140 000 rubles.
Education profile is economics, including following subjects:
- Russian laguage
- Russian language (economic profile)
- Soscial Studies
If a participant pass exames successfully at the end of the course, he/she gets a certificate.
List of documents for foundation course:
- Application form in English
- Passport with Russian translation that was certified by notary
- Original highest diploma obtained with records translated in Russian and certified by notary.
- 6 personal photos 3х4
- Medical certificate (form 086-У) including certificate AIDS
- Improvement of quality of international students’ preparation, who are going to enter Russian universities.
- Development of international collaboration
- International students’ preparation in economic sphere
According to the aims of the Foundation course, its’ main functions are:
- The university accepts international students – course participants from different countries with the help of organizations which the SUM collaborates with.
- Participation in advertising campaigns and other activities to provide the university with international students.
- Consulting assistance to the foreign students of the foundation course about their rights and duties.
- Formation of contracts with international students who are studying contractually.
- Dormitory accommodation ( in Accordance with University dormitory direction)
- Passport and Visa control for international students – course participants.
- Access for international students to information about the university, its’ institutions, education programs and foundation courses.
- Invitation of current academic staff and professors from other universities for teaching international students in accordance with curriculum.
- Organization of studying process for international students – course participants.
- Progress monitoring of students.
- Invitation international students – course participants to the further studying at SUM or other Russian universities main higher-educational programs.